Data Protection| Terms of Use

A wealth of experience providing professional mortgage and protection advice.
Ampthill Mortgage Studio. Mortgages. Insurance. Jargon Buster. About Us. Contact us.
Ampthill Mortgage Studio
16-18 Bedford Street
Ampthill, Bedfordshire
MK45 2NB
Tel : 01525 402722   Email:
Ampthill Mortgage Studio is an Appointed Representative of Mortgage Intelligence which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct  Authority under number 305330 in respect of mortgage and insurance mediation activities only. Details of which can be found by visiting . Please be aware that most Buy to let mortgages and Commercial lending is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We always aim to provide a high quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them you can take your complaint to an independent Ombudsman. Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service (www. You may be able to submit a claim through the  EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform ( if you live outside the United Kingdom or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Landlord buildings insurance
Landlord buildings insurance can often be complex and you may need advice and guidance.

You can add a number of extras to your landlord buildings insurance, and you will be given the choice to take the standard cover or to pay a little more for some extras which many of our landlord clients have found invaluable.
These include:

 Rent Guarantee Insurance cover is provided for unpaid rent up to 12 months or until vacant possession is gained.

•  Landlord Buildings Legal Cover, which can provide professional legal advice and legal protection as part of your landlord buildings insurance.

•  Landlord Buildings Accidental Damage is a very useful addition to your policy, as accidents do happen and can sometimes be very costly.

•  Property Owner's Liability is available with some policies, and provides cover in the event that a third party makes a claim for occupier’s liability against you.

We will assist you with your needs and requirements and ensure that any landlord buildings insurance taken through us provides the levels of cover that you require for your rented property.